More investors consider their online broker to be nothing more than a website. E*TRADE (NASDAQ: ETFC) wants to shatter that misconception, with the opening of their flagship facility in Midtown Manhattan. The new branch will provide a wealth of features designed to meet the unique needs of all levels of investors, including the self-directed, those looking for guidance, and the most active traders. The branch offers a wealth of benefits that will aid the investor every step of the way.
- Features an interactive technology bar, which gives customers the opportunity to experience E*TRADE’s platforms
- Provides access to E*TRADE’s new robo advisor Adaptive Portfolio
- Private work spaces for customers to trade on their own computers
- An open design and modern aesthetic to keep customers relaxed, while they experiment with new technologies
- Learning workshops, web seminars, Education Events, and more
- On-hand E*TRADE consultants
The new branch will attempt to meet the needs of new investors, as well as long-term traders. The newest branch can be found at 145 East 42nd Street in between 3rd Avenue and Lexington Avenue.