The Indianapolis Power & Light Company is a subsidiary the AES Corporation. On February 7, 2018, Indianapolis Power & Light Company sent a WARN notification to the Indiana Department of Workforce Development. According to that letter, Indianapolis Power & Light Company and its parent is undergoing a corporate-wide reorganization. As a result, the company intends to layoff roughly 100 employees throughout the state of Indiana.
Workers at the following sites will be impacted.
- 1 Monument Circle, Indianapolis
- 1230 West Morris Street, Indianapolis
- 3600 North Arlington Avenue, Indianapolis
- 3700 South Harding Street, Indianapolis
- 4040 Blue Bluff Road, Martinsville
- 6925 North State Road 57, Petersburg
The layoffs are expected to begin during the 14-day period starting on April 8, 2018. None of the impacted workers have bumping rights. The full WARN notice can be found here.